Why You Need To Review Your Will
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Are you moving home or buying an additional property?
- The birth or a child or grandchild?
- Have you, or are you likely to inherit money or property from someone else?
- Has anyone mentioned in your Will – or have you – changed name(s)?
- Do you have any Executors unable (due to ill health), unsuitable or unwilling to act?
- Are you starting a new business or have you sold a business?
- Are you about to marry or re-marry, divorce or separate?
- Do you own a property in Europe? Do you want to leave it to beneficiaries of your choice – using UK legislation (via Trusts) instead of local law?
- Have any of your beneficiaries/executors/trustees or guardians died or moved away?
- Do you want to give to a specific charity?
- Has the value of your Estate grown? Want to reduce your Inheritance Tax liability?
- Do you need to change or exclude beneficiaries?
- We recommend you review your Will every 2 to 3 years.
- Your Will was written by a solicitor who just took your instructions – we can offer a more comprehensive service with full advice on how to protect your assets.
For more information on our services and how we help our clients protect their assets please call 0208 547 2583
or email John Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org